1. TREATMENT OF PERSONAL DATA
The following information is intended to describe the processing of personal data that exists in relations with ALBA's Bodies, Partners and Suppliers in relation to the services rendered. In particular, the data subjects are the natural persons who, employed or with other types of relationship with the legal entities, Partners or suppliers, are operationally involved in commercial, pre-contractual and contractual communications.
Although often the relationships are between legal persons, the referents of these are natural persons who communicate with each other and process data; therefore, the personal data processed are the contact data (telephone numbers, email addresses and other references). In other cases, the supplier may be a professional or an individual company, for which other data are also processed for administrative-accounting activities or for product / service checks.
2. WHO WE ARE
ALBA S.r.l., based in Rome, Via Zoe Fontana 220 (hereafter also referred to as the "Company" or "ALBA" or "Data Controller" or "Data Controller"), is the Data Controller for the processing of your personal data.
The processing of personal data can be carried out for all natural persons who, by virtue of contracts or collaborations entered into or also being finalized with ALBA, deal with subjects belonging to ALBA bodies.
For any question concerning the issues of personal data protection, you can contact the e-mail box email@example.com
3. WHAT PURPOSE DO WE USE YOUR DATA FOR?
The personal contact data are processed for purposes connected and instrumental to the collection of contractual and pre-contractual information, and for the execution of the contractual and / or collaboration relationship, as well as for purposes related to the management of the related obligations (e.g. accounting and / or tax) and for technical-organizational tasks.
The basis of legitimacy of these processing activities may include the contractual need or the pre-contractual measures, but also the processing, checks and verifications necessary for the fulfillment of provisions deriving from legal obligations.
Other activities, such as the control of the service / product, the management of electronic processing systems, or communications relating to the contractual relationship or being finalized, can be based on the assumption of the legitimate interest of the Data Controller.
4. WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE PROCESS, HOW AND HOW LONG?
The personal data processed are those of contact, in addition to additional identifying and economic-financial information in the case of contractual relationships entered into with natural persons.
The processing of the information of legal entities and suppliers and of the personal data of the interested parties, or of the natural persons employed / collaborators of these, will be based on the principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency, and the protection of the rights of confidentiality, and will be performed with manual, paper and automated tools for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected.
Specific security measures are observed to prevent the loss of data, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
Personal data will be kept for the entire duration of the contract and as long as obligations or obligations related to the execution of the same persist.
Even after the termination of the contractual relationship, ALBAe and any other authorized persons will be able to keep your personal data of an administrative-accounting nature - also for compliance with legal and regulatory obligations, as well as for own or third party defensive purposes - or for the fulfillment of specific legal obligations, until the expiry of the retention period that is legally applicable on a case-by-case basis.
5. WHO DO WE SHARE YOUR DATA WITH?
Personal data will be processed in compliance with current legislation and in accordance with the confidentiality obligations imposed on authorized personnel and external subjects who perform treatments as Managers on behalf of ALBA.
6. YOUR RIGHTS
The EU Regulation 2016/679 (articles from 15 to 23) gives the interested parties the exercise of specific rights. In particular, in relation to the processing of your personal data, you have the right to ask ALBA:
- access to your data;
- the rectification, cancellation and portability of your data;
- the limitation of the treatment;
- opposition to the treatment;
- Right of access: you can ask ALBA to confirm that your personal data is being processed or not and in this case, to obtain access to personal data;
- Right of rectification: You can obtain the correction of inaccurate personal data concerning you from ALBA;
- Right to erasure / oblivion: You can, in some circumstances, obtain the cancellation of your personal data from ALBA;
- Right to portability: In some circumstances you can obtain your personal data from ALBA in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device. You also have the right to transmit them to another data controller without hindrance from ALBA;
- Right to limitation of treatment: You can, in certain circumstances, obtain the limitation of treatment from ALBA;
- Right to object to the processing: You can object at any time, for reasons connected to your particular situation, to the processing of your personal data; ALBA will refrain from further processing your personal data, unless it demonstrates the existence of compelling legitimate reasons to proceed with the processing that prevail over your interests, rights and freedoms or in the event of ascertainment, exercise or defense of a right in place judicial;
- It can also lodge a complaint against the Control Authority, which in Italy is the Guarantor Authority for the Protection of Personal Data.
At any time, you can ask ALBA to exercise your rights at the following e-mail address: