1. TREATMENT OF PERSONAL DATA
With the following information we wish to offer a clear and transparent view of what personal data we collect and process as part of the personnel selection activities, in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (hereinafter, "GDPR" or "Regulation") applicable from 25 May 2018 in each Member State of the European Union, as well as to the discipline of Legislative Decree no. 196 of 2003, as amended by Legislative Decree no. 101 of 2018. In particular, the data subjects are the natural persons who send us their CV spontaneously, or to apply for open positions.
2. WHO WE ARE
The Data Controller of personal data is ALBA Srl, based in Rome, Via Zoe Fontana 220 (hereinafter also referred to as the "Company" or "ALBA" or "Data Controller" or "Owner"), in the person of the lawyer represented pro tempore.
3. WHAT PURPOSE DO WE USE YOUR DATA FOR?
The personal data provided, both for contact and for studies, skills acquired and previous professional experience, are processed for purposes related to the selection and possible recruitment of staff for ALBA, scheduling of activities, internal control services, also through electronic processing of professional profiles, and inherent consultation and comparison.
Curricula vitae sent spontaneously will be destroyed and not stored if they are deemed not of interest; otherwise, on the other hand, the candidate will be promptly asked about the request to keep the curriculum vitae on electronic / paper supports and will also be provided with this information.
The basis of legitimacy for these processing activities may include the need for pre-contractual measures, but also the necessary elaborations, checks and verifications based on the assumption of the legitimate interest of the Data Controller.
The processing of the data of the interested party could concern "particular categories of personal data", ie those personal data that reveal racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, union membership, as well as genetic data , biometric data aimed at uniquely identifying a natural person, data relating to the health or sexual life or sexual orientation of the person.
The prerequisite for processing such "special" data, if indicated in the curriculum vitae, is that the data are made directly by the interested party and that their processing may be necessary to fulfill the obligations and exercise the specific rights of the owner of the processing or of the interested party in the field of labor law and social security and social protection.
4. WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE PROCESS, HOW AND HOW LONG?
The processing of the personal data of the interested parties will be based on the principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency, and the protection of rights to confidentiality, and will be carried out with manual, paper and automated tools for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected. .
The Curricula stored for further future selection processes are kept in digital format in special protected folders without expiration limits, unless the interested parties wish to ask us for their removal, or send us an updated CV.
Any selection processes involve the use of tools (e.g. paper notes or spreadsheets, IT documents) for the evaluation of resources, which according to the case are immediately destroyed or, if necessarily kept, protected with cryptographic techniques.
Specific security measures are observed to prevent the loss of data, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
In any selection processes, personal data will be kept for the duration of the same processes, and as long as obligations or obligations related to the execution of the same persist, or for compliance with legal and regulatory obligations, as well as for defense purposes or third parties (e.g. requests for access to documents).
5. WHO DO WE SHARE YOUR DATA WITH?
Personal data will be processed in compliance with current legislation and in accordance with the confidentiality obligations imposed on authorized personnel and any external subjects who carry out treatments as Managers on behalf of ALBA, such as for example the managers of the e-mail systems.
6. YOUR RIGHTS
The EU Regulation 2016/679 (articles from 15 to 23) gives the interested parties the exercise of specific rights. In particular, in relation to the processing of your personal data, you have the right to ask ALBA:
- access to your data;
- the rectification, cancellation and portability of your data;
- the limitation of the treatment;
- opposition to the treatment;
- Right of access: you can ask ALBA to confirm that your personal data is being processed or not and in this case, to obtain access to personal data;
- Right of rectification: You can obtain the correction of inaccurate personal data concerning you from ALBA;
- Right to erasure / oblivion: You may, in some circumstances, obtain the cancellation of your personal data from ALBA;
- Right to portability: in some circumstances you can obtain your personal data from ALBA in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device. You also have the right to transmit them to another data controller without hindrance from ALBA;
- Right to limitation of treatment: You can, in certain circumstances, obtain the limitation of treatment from ALBA;
- Right to object to the processing: You can object at any time, for reasons connected to your particular situation, to the processing of your personal data; ALBA will refrain from further processing your personal data, unless it proves the existence of compelling legitimate reasons to proceed with the processing that prevail over your interests, rights and freedoms, or in the event of ascertainment, exercise or defense of a right in court;
It can also lodge a complaint against the Supervisory Authority, which, in Italy, is the Guarantor Authority for the Protection of Personal Data.
At any time, you can ask to exercise your rights to ALBA at the following address:
- by ordinary mail to ALBA S.r.l., based in Rome, Via Zoe Fontana 220
- by email: email@example.com